At FoxWood Maclean we offer a professional approachable lettings and management service from an agent you can trust.
We have extensive local knowledge and experience throughout Kent, Sussex and Surrey and a proven track record in successfully letting and managing a range of properties. This enables us to tailor our service to meet your expectations, from advising at the very early stages right the way through to successfully letting and then managing your property.
Our aim is to achieve the best rental for you in the shortest possible time to the highest calibre of tenant. We will ensure your property has widespread exposure in all forms of media not only through our excellent website, the major property search engines, and local advertising but also through access to relocation agents and the corporate market.
Providing you with a professional yet friendly service is paramount to us, so we invest heavily in training our staff to the highest possible standard. All key staff follow the formal ARLA (Association of Residential Letting Agents) training courses culminating in their obtaining the professional ARLA qualifications. This ensures you have total peace of mind in our ability to fully advise you throughout the letting process. In addition and in accordance with best practise, all Landlords and Tenants monies adhere to the stringent ARLA and RICS standards and are audited annually so that you and your tenants are fully protected throughout the letting of the property.
We are proud that our Landlords regularly recommend us.
Buy to Let
If you are looking for an investment property, we can offer advice at all stages of your search. Our experienced staff can give you tips on what would make the best investment, local hot spots and future growth areas. We can also advise you on how to present a property and help you with refurbishment. Please do call us for a more in depth discussion about your requirements.
Our experienced property managers can guide you through all aspects of property management. Our service includes:
- Arranging repairs promptly and efficiently
- Preparing a comprehensive and detailed inventory
- Reading meters and arranging for the transfer of utilities into the tenants name
- Inspecting your property regularly and reporting back to you
- Collecting the rent and accounting to you promptly
- Checking the inventory with the tenant at the beginning and at the end of the tenancy
- Agreeing and negotiating any dilapidations at the end of the tenancy
- Paying all outgoings, insurances, regular maintenance costs etc on your behalf, if required.
- Advising you on preparing the property for re-letting
- Updating you on changes to letting regulations and legislation
Our property managers can also provide a bespoke refurbishment service, obtaining competitive quotes and overseeing works to achieve the highest possible return and minimise any void periods.
For more information please contact our Wye Office on 01233 812606 / email@example.com
or our Edenbridge office on 01732 866492 / firstname.lastname@example.org