Over 150 Years of Local Property Knowledge
WYE | EDENBRIDGE | HARTFIELD
Rural Property Consultants
To utilise the full potential of your farm or estate requires expert knowledge, not just of farming techniques, but also of conservation targets, funds & grants, landscape management, marketing and rural planning. We have the experience and knowledge to make your land a physical and financial success.
Our group manages a range of farms and estates across the South East through Complete Land Management (CLM).
The CLM team deals with a wide range of issues on behalf of our clients, we offer one off advice or a complete service taking responsibility for your estate including strategic planning and the day to day running of the business. The level of our involvement varies from business to business, adapting to suit the needs of the individual.
CLM is highly experienced in business management and advice, turning around businesses struggling to cope with the current agricultural climate.
We will ensure you are up to date with the latest rules and regulations and that you are maximizing grant opportunities. Our team will plan and implement how you can make the most of your estates assets. We are able to develop novel and inventive ways of generating income for the estate, for example shifting the emphasis from agriculture to tourism or property.
In managing your estate we will always keep your key objectives at the heart of our remit, whether it is to maximize profitability or to increase the enjoyment you take from the land.
Our services include:
- General administration including book keeping and accounting, maintaining cattle
and other records, the list is endless
- Single Payment Scheme
- Environmental Stewardship Grants
- Rural Diversification projects and grants
- All aspects of managing agricultural and woodland contractors
- Letting and maintenance of residential properties
- Conversion, letting and management of business units
- Livery management
- Management of sporting rights including shooting, fishing and stalking
- Strategic estate planning
- Succession and inheritance advice and planning
The list goes on! Please contact us to discuss your requirements or to visit one of our existing managed estates to see what we can do first hand.